Issho ni ganbaro yo! I really hope nothing will happen from now until that day.. I really hope there wouldn't be any obstacles, I really hope everything will go as planned. I know we'll have so much fun together, like how we always did. Which is why everything is okay, even when I cried after learning about that because at least we're still together. We're still together now and I know we will still be together in the future. Isn't things better off this way? Because once that line and boundary of being friends is crossed, everything will no longer remain the same. I've always said that I can't afford to lose or change that because everything is so precious to me. So its okay, it really is. And I really hope that we will all be able to go together because it just wouldn't be the same without any of you. <3.
>
♥ 3:39 PM